[PD] How's Pd limited?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 16:41:56 CET 2016

> I'd love if Pd would provide some true multi-threading (not like [pd~] which is tightly coupled to its parent).
How would the patch/audio remain determinstic if the units in the dsp graph aren't tightly coupled?

-Jonathan

    On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:34 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

  I forget, does the mouse cursor change when you hover? Last time I checked in vanilla it didn't but that was a while ago. If not, it may help make it easier to expose the said feature and aim for the sweet spot.

 On 2/23/2016 5:44 AM, Dan Wilcox wrote:

   Em ter, 23 de fev de 2016 às 00:56, Matt Barber <brbrofsvl at gmail.com> escreveu:

  Newest vanilla has basic object resize, which actually helps a lot with some of the issues brought up here. It's also very  helpful that comments can be resized, so you can set the wrap point.

 Cool.. I'm using pd 0.46-7, what's that object? :)

  Hover your mouse over the right side of an object box and drag…
  --------
 Dan Wilcox
 @danomatika
 danomatika.com