[PD] How's Pd limited?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:44:59 CET 2016

On Tue, 2016-02-23 at 09:30 -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> I forget, does the mouse cursor change when you hover? Last time I
> checked in vanilla it didn't but that was a while ago. If not, it may
> help make it easier to expose the said feature and aim for the sweet
> spot.

It becomes a double-arrow (left-right). However, when releasing the
mouse key after changing the box width, the box content is marked and
you can't change width anymore. You have to first click somewhere into
to canvas to unmark the box in order to be able to resize the box again.

In my experience, more often I resize the box accidentally than
willingly. I'd welcome a way to disable this feature.

Roman