[PD] Cyclone future

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:08:51 CET 2016

If neither krzysztof not Fred plan to continue development, why can’t it continue under the same name? (Keeping attribution of course!) I’d argue multiple libraries is more confusing to the user especially when they all provide roughly the same functionality but the main one is now very out of date. That, plus the fact that urging people to use [declare -lib cyclone] now requires urging people to do a batch find/replace for “cyclone” when, again, the functionality is the same.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>