[PD] How's Pd limited?

David Medine dmedine at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 23 23:45:28 CET 2016

I think we all need to learn more about multi-threading if we want to
run real-time, modular, digital signal processing algorithms on
multi-core machines. I, for one, can not think of any general, robust
way to do this. In that sense, Pd's adherence to single threading is
actually a very elegant solution to the problem.