[PD] Introducing GemmaLib

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Feb 24 15:30:36 CET 2016

Very nice. By the way, I managed to unlock "Installer.pd" and have a look inside ;-). Very inspiring.

Actually, when I saw the GUI, I aksed myself "Is it GEM? But you can't have GEM in a mobile app... Maybe it's OpenFrameworks?". Funny to hear it's actually both.
I started using OF some months ago and it's such a great library.