[PD] Messed font files

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:54:59 CET 2016

That’s why I suggested reinstalling the package that installs the fonts & creates the symlink. If you force reinstall it, the symlinks should be recreated so things are back to where tou started. *Then* you can make the symlink to the missing folder.

Also, by “search for the package that contains the font”, I meant search *online* using the Ubuntu package search (my method at least), not on your local computer. My search turned up the package named: "fonts-dejavu-core”.

Since you’re on Debian, then you can do something like <http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/debian-ubuntu-linux-reinstall-a-package-using-apt-get-command/>:

    sudo apt —reinstall fonts-dejavu-core

--------
Dan Wilcox