[PD] How's Pd limited?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:43:34 CET 2016

I see what's happening

the fb receive is sending the same number over and over for the whole 64
block

when subtracting from the count input, we get a block that goes from 1 to
64.

snapshot is giving me the first value (1), your magic glass is giving you
the last (64).

And I just acted too soon when I saw this today and thought I had found gold

I haven't thought about it yet, but I wonder if something like I described
could be done somehow, or if it is "physically impossible".

well, now I'm off the dentist and going to the yoga class, too much things
on my day are ruining my pd quality time...

cheers