[PD] How to check if a patch is vanilla

Alessio Degani alessio.degani at ymail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:05:24 CET 2016

Hi list,
I think that this question was already pointed out in this list, but I
can't find it anymore.
Is there a simple way to chek if a pd patch is made only using vanilla
object?
Or:
Is there a way to find which external lib are needed for a given patch?
A possible solution is to keep a plain vanilla distribution to load a
given patch and check the console for missing object, but this approach,
for a BIG patch is not practical. The ideal case should be, for example,
to load a patch and see a list of each object/lib pair that are actually
loaded.

My goal is to find if a patch is vanilla compatible and, if not, which
are the lib that I need to run it.

Thank you,

--
a.