[PD] Audio looping on the Organelle
sylvain.trombone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 04:21:54 CET 2016
I made a live looping patch for the Critter & Guitari Organelle by adapting
Marco Baumgartner's ALFALOOP looper for the Organelle (info:
The record function is mapped to the lowest C key on the Organelle.
Pressing record once starts recording and pressing it again will close the
loop and begin playback.
There are many overdub keys that are quantized to various divisions of the
loop length: 1/7, 1/8, 1/9, 1/11, 1/12, 1/24 and 1/48 (from F key
chromatically up to C). Overdub will start on the next division of the loop
corresponding to the key pressed and will last as long as that key is held
down, but will end on the next subdivision after the key is released. This
scheme allows some crazy rhythmic fun (see video).
There are four parameters controlled by the organelle's four knobs (from
left to right):
- Feedback: Controls how much of the loop (volume) will remain on the next
- Ducking: Controls how much of the loop (volume) will mixed with the
overdubbed audio from the inputs.
- Multiple: Multiplies the divider of the overdub keys (e.g. moving from 1
to 2, 1/7 becomes 1/14).
- Dry/wet mix
- RJDJ for the crossfader
- I got a noise gate from this page:
- Marco Baumgartner for ALFALOOP
- Olaf Matthes for listfifo.c:
- Whoever I forgot (sorry)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list