[PD] Mutable Instruments Grids as a Pure Data external

Sylvain Poitras sylvain.trombone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 04:31:48 CET 2016

Hi all,
One module that I find very tempting and that is always threatening to pull
me down the rabbit hole of eurorack madness is Mutable Instruments' Grids:
http://mutable-instruments.net/modules/grids

A few years ago Henri David made a Max external version of Grids (
https://github.com/hdavid/Grids) and I recently built upon his work to port
that external to Pure Data: https://github.com/spoitras/Pd-Grids

I also made a patch for my Critter & Guitari Organelle that puts my new
external to work: http://patchstorage.com/pd-grids/

Video: https://youtu.be/EhJqz1WFxbA

Note: Ultimately, I intend to use this sequencer with some drum samples,
but I didn't have any samples lying around that can be shared freely, so I
used three drum voices created by Andy Farnell in this Organelle patch.

Sylvain