[PD] hurleur ?... (drag and drop feature)

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon Feb 29 16:46:33 CET 2016

Le 29/02/2016 14:41, oliver a écrit :
> patrice colet wrote:
>> I don't know about this forum content, that's too bad...
>>
>>   There is this plugin made some time ago:
>>
>> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2011-09/091135.html
>>
>> pd also need tkdnd to be installed for drag and drop.

> where do i have to put the .tcl file and how do i install tkdnd ?
>

> in pd-extended a folder called "tkdnd2.6" was located in the "lib"
> folder. is this all that's needed or do i need to do anything else.
>
> and where does you plugin go ? into the "tkdnd2.6" folder ?

tkdnd seems to be installed then...
put  pure-data-svn/scripts/guiplugins/dropsuite-plugin/ folder into your
pd-external folder, restart pd
if it doesn't complain about missing something that's all.

> if everything is installed right, how is it supposed to work ?
>
> is it possible to d&d a file into a pd patch, or is a pd patch just
> open if dropped upon pd.exe ?

the dropsuite-plugin should also build an object on a canvas from a
dragged filename

> thanks for all your patience !

thanks to remind this trick