[PD] Bela - Ultra-low-latency embedded audio platform

olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Mon Feb 29 18:45:20 CET 2016

So this is not FLOSS, as you completely depends on the "Cloud" (others
person's computer) and closed source compiler to get your code running...
I was going to "spread the word" until I read that "detail", wich is for
me a total no go... :/

too bad for a great project ... I hope this will change in the future.

Ol;
http://f-lat.org