[PD] Bela - Ultra-low-latency embedded audio platform

olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Mon Feb 29 20:28:30 CET 2016

ok, I understand, but as I can't write that C/C++ code nor can't rely on
another people's computer closed source code to create projects, (been
there, got stuck, lost works) this will not be usable for me until it's
possible to use pd patches on it natively or have another solution to
compile the patches... it's rather disapointing indeed, as for Stefan,
this is quite some Graal for some of us for years ...
will stick with Olimexino/Raspberries for now so.

all the best anyway,

Ol;