[PD] hurleur ?... (drag and drop feature)

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 07:52:42 CET 2016

I tried the plugin on pd-vanilla, it doesn't create objects when a patch
is dragged on a canvas, it is supposed to create a text but nothing is
happening.

Attached is a script for creating an object if a pd file in search
folders is dragged on a canvas but it doesn't work. This is doing a kind
of loop when the plugin do
  pdsend "$mytoplevel obj $x $y <myDraggedObject>", the console
complains 1000x that the object is already loaded and finaly couldn't
create. The same command works when it's sent from a patch.