[PD] [array-get] memory leak

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:35:35 CET 2016

Thanks - updated in Git.

I probably will try to get a 'release' out in 3-ish weeks (when quarter dies down).
I got none of the major improvements done that I had wanted to but there are enough
other things to warrant a release number.  Most interesting bit is Shahrokh's new
expr which I hope to incorporate now as a built-in (instead of 'extra' where it
had been exiled because of earlier license restrictions).

cheers
Miller