[PD] MIDI specifications for Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression (MPE) in Pd

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Mar 2 18:06:26 CET 2016

Nothing really,

it's just that I have been working on stuff like that for the last couple of
years and I'm not thrilled with what those guys are doing. Lots of things
are missing or not working for a number of situations ...

Now I'll have to adapt my instrument to those new standards that I don't
really like. :-(

I don't think too many pd people will worry at all because I don't think
that many peaple are working with multi channel MIDI controllers like the
ROLLI Seaboard or the LinnStrument, etc.

Ingo

Damn, that sucks!

Wish they would have asked me!

? :) what's going on?