[PD] libraries from extended sitll being maintained?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Mar 3 10:24:45 CET 2016

hello,

Le 03/03/2016 01:39, Alexandre Torres Porres a écrit :
> hello, in a rough count, there were around 85 extended libraries in the last Pd-Extended release.
>
> Just wondering which of them are still being maintained or had any new update since the last Pd-Extended release.
i maintain and update all my lib (pmpd, nusmuk, puremaping, share_mem).
pmpd have billion of new feature since pd-extended release.
the other lib are not even present on pd-extended

you can have a look at svn :
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/
to see what and when things have been updated.

cheers