[PD] libraries from extended sitll being maintained?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Mar 3 17:09:40 CET 2016

Le 03/03/2016 16:31, Alexandre Torres Porres a écrit :
> cyrille, I see nusmuk was removed from pd extended 0.43, why is that?
i have no idea of what happen in pd-extended.

also, pmpd is marked as unsupported.

i do maintain (and upgrade) pmpd, but i did not include it in pd-extended.

the other two are not in extended

puremaaping is the mapping lib for non pd-extended user, so it's fine that it's not there. but i still maintain only puremapping.

sharemem is almost mandatory for anyone working with pd~, but it's younger than last pd-extended version.

i should have working binary of everything on my website.

> and you also have a nusmuk-audio too, right? is it a subset of nusmuk or a separate library?

well.
i put everything that is worth sharing in a nusmuk folder in pd svn
i think Iohannes merge nusmuk-audio and nusmuk-util to create a debian package, but i don't really care how things are package, as long as they are available somewhere.

cheers