[PD] libraries from extended sitll being maintained?

Bryan Jurish moocow.bovine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:28:14 CET 2016

morning all,

fwiw, i try to fix bugs in my externals (
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/moocow/ )
whenever i get a report, but i'm chronically low on tuits and not actively
following new developments.

marmosets,
  Bryan

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:27 AM, João Pais <jmmmpais at gmail.com> wrote:

> My library also has new things, it is now in deken. I imagine people
> didn't stop developing, but there isn't a comfortable distribution method
> anymore.
> Am 03.03.2016 12:42 vorm. schrieb "Alexandre Torres Porres" <
> porres at gmail.com>:
>
>> hello, in a rough count, there were around 85 extended libraries in the
>> last Pd-Extended release.
>>
>> Just wondering which of them are still being maintained or had any new
>> update since the last Pd-Extended release.
>>
>> cheers

Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
moocow.bovine at gmail.com         -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology