[PD] Moonlib. Was: libraries from extended sitll being maintained?

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 4 18:49:32 CET 2016

Hi Antoine,

> Hi all,
>
>     which of them are still being maintained or had any new update since
>     the last Pd-Extended release
>
> I've taken back the maintenance of moonlib, which was included in
> pd-extended (but wasn't declared by default):
> https://github.com/MetaluNet/moonlib
> I've made some updates to it ; current version is 0.3.2, and binaries
> are available through deken for Linux32/64 and OSX32/64.

You forgot to include image.tcl in the Makefile, which prevented
[image] to load properly.

# all extra files to be included in binary distribution of the library
datafiles = \
$(wildcard help/*-help.pd) \
moonlib-meta.pd \
image.tcl \
LICENSE.txt \
README.txt

> (BTW it would be nice to update https://puredata.info/downloads/moonlib
> page, but I don't have the permission to do it myself)

Cannot change it either. You ask the site-admin for a new password nicely.

Greetings,

Fred Jan