[PD] pd-extended keeps losing track of extras

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 13:06:17 CET 2016

Lately this has become more common.
Teaching with Pd means I see a some hundreds of new
installations of Pd every few months and this problem in
about one percent of all MacBook installations. It is
relatively rare on Windows PC or Linux.

Just randomly a student will say that many objects have
red boxes and failed to load. And yes, even core objects
like [dac~] and [print]. The "answer" is to restart.

Not much of a bug report, but something I can confirm.

best,
Andy Farnell