[PD] vanilla / iterate through audio in array

jlistshit jlistshit at kliklak.net
Tue Mar 8 17:25:10 CET 2016

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I'm a composer from Berlin.

This question might have been asked before:
In PD vanilla: How can i detect jumps from negative to positive values in an array?

I am using until with tabread, and just that little bit of porcessing, which gives me a bang or a 1, when the phase changes, is missing.

Any insight appreciated and thank you in advance.

jayrope
---

I recently restarted using PD vanilla (and bound to this version mainly to program FX for the Hoxton Owl).
I am a long time maxmsp user, the use of a restricted object set as in PD vanilla is another challenge, though.