[PD] pd-extended keeps losing track of extras

oli_kester oli_kester at zoho.com
Wed Mar 9 16:06:21 CET 2016

Hi Andy

Thanks for the confirmation.

Just opened up the same patch on my Windows 10 partition, and the issue is the same with aenv~.

So it's not platform specific, but an issue with how Pd finds extras.

I can provide the patch with a bug report if that would be useful to the developers?

Best,

Oliver

---- On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 12:06:17 +0000 Andy Farnell  wrote ----