[PD] multiple [send] arguments

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:19:22 CET 2016

I don't think that there is a simper configuration than the one that I'm using. Each GUI object has its own send and receive channel and they can all be re-coloured on command. But I wasn't looking for a solution to a problem (the solution is elementary), I was thinking of ways in which the program could be made more efficient. I understand that [send] and [receive] were designed in order to ease the cable-spaghetti that tends to take over the canvas on larger patches. Well, they would ease it even more if [send] could send to any number of channels specified in the creation argument. I would imagine that the coding would be trivial, and it wouldn't have any effect on backwards compatibility. Anyways, just a thought!