[PD] Wake up subpatches

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:01:53 CET 2016

Hahahaha... No [vis 1(  would have been my next question... :D

What I need is someway to call a actualization of the pd window canvas (I
guess), because I have a patch which lag to call a image. When I move the
pd patch window, click in anything in it or move some object, the picture
appear. So I thought to automate it behavior.. Make sense?