[PD] vanilla dialog updates

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 15 13:09:51 CET 2016

Hello,

This is nice.
What about the gop window?
It is very difficult to practice without the "Apply" button.

Concerning the preferences: startup/prefs/audio/midi menu, is that
dreamable to have only one menu and toggles for the different topics?
It will be easier to configure, and much more easy to understand when
you "save all".

For the midi, is it possible to have a "add device" button instead of a
"use multiple device" one?
With the GUI it is not possible tu use more than 3 interfaces and that
can be mandatory with some MIDI devices.

For the mknob, vsl, toggle,... i would keep the "dimensions" header
BTW, you still have an old header in mknob :
------------output-range----------, and its left value is at 1.27
instead of 0.
for the toggle i would group "nonzeero value" and "no init" under parameters

Thanks for the work.
Best
Nicolas

http://www.nimon.org