[PD] vanilla dialog updates

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:54:58 CET 2016

Another question: should the text editing dialogs have a white background? I changed dialog_data (data structures) to have a white background and pdtk_textwindow ([text], [qlist], etc) already had a white background.

I’m asking as all other dialogs have the default light gray background while the canvases are always white. In my thinking this morning, the non-canvas windows/dialogs should not be white in order to differentiate them from any canvases.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>