[PD] ASIO SDK

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 20:03:08 CET 2016

Ok, thanks.
As for the README-- they actually don't require the whole email dance to get the code anymore:http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/developers.html

Not sure whether this means I can skip the dance if I'm distributing binaries build using that...
-Jonathan

    On Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:22 PM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

 Yes and yes... I'm using the 'official ASIO SDK 2.3, which I can't distribute
the source or header files for.  Details in pd/asio/README.txt (although I
see I didn't update the version number in the README).

cheers
Miller