[PD] zexy compilation issue with msys2

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 20:43:27 CET 2016

I don't know how to differentiate between mingw64 and msys2, so unfortunately I
can't offer you a patch.
-Jonathan

    On Sunday, March 20, 2016 3:29 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

 On 03/20/2016 03:53 AM, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> Hi list,I found an issue when compiling zexy with msys2 on Windows:

(not so) cool.
since i only every compile Pd for w32 with either VisualStudio or
mingw64 (cross-compiling from linux), i'll happily accept patches,
preferrably in some git-compatible format.

either send them by email, or via [github].
or by bribing gitlab.com into supporting cross-instance merge requests.

gmadsr
IOhannes

[github] https://github.com/iem-projects/pd-zexy