[PD] Tests -- Pd 0.46-7 Microsoft Windows (installer)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 23:27:37 CET 2016

Tests -- Pd  0.46-7 Microsoft Windows (installer)
Xp:installs/uninstalls OK
observation- WARNING: Font family 'DejaVu Sans Mono' not found, using default (courier)
Windows7:installs/uninstalls OK
observation- WARNING: Font family 'DejaVu Sans Mono' not found, using default (courier)
Win 8.1:installs Ok
uninstall  (first test/uninstall Os pops a message “Au_.exe has stopped working.” at the very end of the process, but worked. I ins/uninstall 2 more times and didn't had that “stop working” message again.)
observation- didn't have the font warning probably because it co-exists with pd-extended installed, and something normal happens when uninstalling: “not erasing the app shortcut”, I mean the desktop shortcut gets erased but not the App shortcuts, but when you click on them it offers you to delete them.
Personal conclusion:
This is a completely normal, totally usable msi installer.

Salutti.L