[PD] zexy compilation issue with msys2

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 21 10:50:59 CET 2016

On 2016-03-21 00:10, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> Before I pin to a newer version, here's the only revision I could find from
> Pd-l2ork that needs to be merged upsteam.  It just adds an A_CANT arg to the
> "dsp" method of signal objects for the off-chance that a user sends a
> "dsp" message manually.

thanks for the patch.

however: against which version of zexy is it supposed to apply?
i tried both git-HEAD, the v2.2.6 release and the last master branch in
the svn (before i dumped it) and the patch fails on all of these.

i also tried it on v2.2.5, where i at least succeeded to apply it, but
still with some fuzz.

is there any specific reason to not use v2.2.6?

fgm,asdr
IOhannes