[PD] raspberry pi window position problem

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Mar 22 16:24:09 CET 2016

It could be a overscan problem.
In Raspbian there is a config.txt file in boot.

    #overscan_left=24
    #overscan_right=24
    #overscan_top=16
    #overscan_bottom=16
    disable_overscan=1

Try "disable_overscan=0" or change the border values to what gives you a
full screen without going over.

Ingo

i am experiencing a strange problem with a freshly apt-get installed PD on a
new Raspberry PI.

whenever i am opening a new patch, the window appears with its menubar above
the vertical 0 position, meaning i can't touch the window and drag it to a
usable position. the only (extremely annoying) workaround is to right-click
the window and "move" the window to a central position every time i open a
new patch.

i never experinced this beheaviour before, did anybody here ?

I get the same on Debian Wheezy amd64 running LXDE but not on Ubuntu or
WIndows, so I think it has to do with the window manager.
Martin