[PD] raspberry pi window position problem

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:42:29 CET 2016

Hey Sam! Great to hear you're lurking:)
I think it was our first go's on your Pi when we encountered this.

Can I ask what RPi model's this is with and which version of Raspbian?

While we can sort hacks for Pd it should presumably be an O.S./W.M. fix.

I've never encountered this problem on various debian wheezy installs but
that's with xfce not lxde.