[PD] Edit Pd file to change coordinates. pdlua or other language?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:06:36 CET 2016

Hi Fred,

I did some testing today when I had some more time. It works great, and if
I use it in a command like xxxx > new.pd, I get the new patch out of it.

If I may, I would ask for a small improvement: it would be great if the
processing would be done in the opposite way; that is, all lines with #X
obj are processed, *except* the ones given as arguments. I can also work
with the version you sent me, but for the exercises I'm thinking about,
only an exception of lines will be kept in the original way.

I tried to do it myself, but quickly I came to the conclusion that my lack
of experience with scripting languages doesn't really help me.

Thanks a lot,

Joao