[PD] Edit Pd file to change coordinates. pdlua or other language?

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 24 20:08:42 CET 2016

Hi João,

Changed the behaviour and also added some code that prevents #A and #N
lines from being changed. Make sure you proper test it, because I
didn't. Consider this the price of free software :-).

@Dan: It is Tcl, but I should look into the gui plugin interface to make
it work. And another way of selecting objects as there aren't any line
numbers within Pd. It could be converted to some kind of rasterizer or
align-to-grid option, but that may already exist...

Greetings & success,

Fred Jan