[PD] Automatic Sample Separator / possible bug in some Pd versions

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:29:57 CEST 2016

Hi Christopher,
I've opened your patches and worked fine.
>>> I've had issues with this patch working consistently in different Pd versions.
This was probably because [text set], [text define], and other [text bla] are relatively new objects.
>>>There are some limitations in my patch.  Loading files into an array limits the sound clip...
You may want to do an “Automatic Sample Separator” without using arrays.
May be you like the challenge:
Time is on your side, delays are on your side, bang~ also and probably alternating 2 or more writesf~.
You can feed it with adc~ or readsf~ and escape arrays limitations.

You probably noticed that -maxsize in arrays is useful for example with [tabplay~] but with [tabread] you can't access data above 16777215 index
Salutti:)L