[PD] can signal inlets that aren't the main inlet have float or message methods?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:30:06 CEST 2016

> Thanks, John, I'll take a look myself and yeah, I'm not super-optimistic
> either.

bummer, hope there is some way...

> There are calls to class_addcreator for "scope~" and
> "cyclone/scope~" but yeah, "Scope~" is a weird one...

I had the idea that it was supposed to be like that back in the day of Max
4 or something, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

It does load with "scope~" though, perhaps "Scope~" should be kept for
backwards compatibility, but it's practically like it's officially [scope~]
by now.

cheers