[PD] garbled list digests?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:15:00 CEST 2016

No offense, but I’m asking the list to see if Mailman is misconfigured or if there’s a setting I’m missing and not for suggestions on digest alternatives. I prefer to host as *few* websites and email address anyway.

Again, the digests work fine 90% of the time. The other 10% end up being hard to read for Mail.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>