[PD] [ot] Re: garbled list digests?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 29 11:46:20 CEST 2016

On 2016-03-29 05:15, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> No offense, but I’m asking the list to see if Mailman is misconfigured or if there’s a setting I’m missing and not for suggestions on digest alternatives. I prefer to host as *few* websites and email address anyway.
>
> Again, the digests work fine 90% of the time. The other 10% end up being hard to read for Mail.

yes it's weird.
probably it's some weirdo mime-within-mime wrapping issue, that happens
only if one of the digestsed emails happens to contain some specific foo.

personally, i agree with max that digest delivery is probably not for
power-users of the list (such as yourself), and that the reasons for
susbribing to the digests should probably be best resolved otherwise
(e.g. if the reason is to not be drowned in the flood of Pd-list mails,
a better solution is to filter them into a separate mail folder)

fgdasdr
IOhannes