[PD] holding keys on patchload to affect object behaviour

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:57:03 CEST 2016

Oh Ok, that. I don't know.
Salutti

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:29:56 -0300
Subject: Re: [PD] holding keys on patchload to affect object behaviour
From: porres at gmail.com
To: lucarda27 at hotmail.com
CC: pd-list at lists.iem.at

well, I'm not looking for workarounds, I just wanna know if it is possible to do that - knowing if certain keys are pressed to disable an object's feature or something.
cheers

Sorry Alexander perhaps I didn't understand you.
If -noloadbang is not what you need, I.e to debug something that went wrong, you can do yourself what you describe in your patch. Put a delay in the loadbang. [key] [keyname]
Salutti