[PD] drag and drop plugins

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:02:17 CEST 2016

yeah you prob have to compile tkdnd on 10.8 yourself. the github one was
built on 10.11...

it is also possible i updated the stock tk version in vanilla from 8.4 ->
8.5 but I am not on that machine right now. if you do a search for tk 8.5
puredata you should find a tutorial for retina screen from Dan.

BTW i get same error as you on this macbook air I am on right now so I DO
assume its tk version 8.5 you need but maybe someone else on list can
clarify based on error.

cheers

m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.
syracuse u., tc3