[PD] Does pd allow RGBA format for GUIs?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 21:30:44 CEST 2016

I don't have any plans to do that.  Iemgui code is pretty complicated, so I've stuck to just keeping the basic functionality for now.
-Jonathan

    On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 2:43 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:

Pd Vanilla doesn't, and it can't because Tk only has one bit alpha
channel (i.e., either you are completely opaque or completely
transparent).

hey, being either completely opaque or transparent might be good and better than nothing - so, can you use that binary feature in Pd and Pd-l2ork?

I added rgba for data structures in Pd-l2ork, but not for iemguis.

Do you plan to implement such features for GUIs?
cheers