[PD] holding keys on patchload to affect object behaviour

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:16:15 CEST 2016

Thank you Iohannes for your answer.

I have me too several doubts about the way I wrote it and in general if
there is a "good" way to implement this feature.
About your questions, it works with -noloadbang mode and in subpatch. If I
put a [loadbang] with the same delay than the [loadmess] clock [loadmess]
arrives first.

Anyway, actually I don't think to make public this code because I'm not
convince about it.
Thank you again.

Best regards.