[PD] pdvst new release : pd as plugin vst

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Thu Mar 31 21:39:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have updated pdvst project from Joseph Sarlo and recompiled it (with
mingw) for pd 0.46.7 and vst 2.4 specification.
You can download a first release (for windows)  here :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jygsdownloads/files/pdvst/

I tested and debugged it with Reaper and ableton Live 8.0.4.

Any other feedback welcome.

jyg

PS: To Pd-devs :
Like in jsarlo's work, the changes applied to Pd source code are very few.
Some  extra code was added for 2 new dlls (vst-plug and Vst-scheduler) .

I would like to release the source code, but I am not very familiar with
github and forks creation.
Any hints, where to publish ?