[PD] EHU-abstractions new version

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:51:00 CEST 2016

hi all

This year I have been involved again in some PD teaching so I updated a
library of abstractions I use for students. I thought it might be
interesting for someone out there.

Find it here in the PD section
http://www.ixi-audio.net/content/backyard.html and the github page is
http://github.com/enrike/ehu-abstractions

This is the description:
EHU is a set of abstractions for PureData real-time graphical
programming environment.
EHU aims to allow for rapid prototyping of interactive systems.
Most abstractions in EHU encapsulate the GUI widgets to control them
minimising the job of creation of widgets and connections.
EHU covers playing video files, controlling video cameras, displaying
pictures, playing samples, audio effects, DMX controls, and some general
utilities.

It is based on pd-extended :/ and relies on few abstractions there.

enrike