[PD] [PD-announce] Camomile: An audio plugin that loads Pure Data patches

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sun Apr 3 10:15:56 CEST 2016

Pierre Guillot wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the release of Camomile, a plugin
> that allows to load Pure Data patches inside a DAW.

hi, pierre !

that's great news ! exactly what i was looking for !

unfortunately i had no luck getting the windows binaries to run yet.

i tried all of them on with ableton 8.2.:

on XP (32bit) they wouldn't show up at all
on Win7 (64bit) they would make ableton crash without providing any
error log.

best

oliver