[PD] [PD-announce] Camomile: An audio plugin that loads Pure Data patches

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:36:09 CEST 2016

> I can't compile it in GNU/Linux (Ubuntustudio 14.04). I have all necessary
> stuff but console send me an error message.

> /usr/include/c++/4.8/exception:35:37: error: expected declaration before
> end of line
> #pragma GCC visibility push(default)
> make: *** [build/intermediate/Debug/LookAndFeel_40552bdf.o] Error 1

Hi Oscar,
I need more information about what you're doing. Can you explain all the
steps ? If the OS is 64-bit, you can also take directly the binaries. And
it would be great if you post an issue on GitHub for this kind of problem.
If other people have the same problem, it will be easier for them to find
the answer.