[PD] Gem fullscreen window on secondary screen on OS X

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:49:12 CEST 2016

Hey all

I know it's the most classic of questions, but I still stumble on it.
When I set 'fullscreen 1', the 'offset x y' doesn't have any effect
anymore. 'menubar -1' or 'menubar 0' do not hide the menubar. How can I
make the gem win be displayed on the secondary screen in fullscreen mode
without menu bar?

I also tried 'secondscreen 0|1', but I couldn't find any documentation
of it and doesn't seem to have an effect.

This is on OS 10.10 and 10.11 with Gem 0.93.3 from gem.iem.at.

Thanks,
Roman