[PD] Gem fullscreen window on secondary screen on OS X

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Mon Apr 4 17:23:52 CEST 2016

I always struggled with the fullscreen message.

so instead i am setting the gemwin with the following messages:

[offset x y (

[dimen x y (           to the resolution of the second screen

[border 0(             to hide the windows borders

and then of course create the gemwin

to hide osx' menubar, there should be a setting
in system preferences/mission control that says
"Displays have seperate spaces"
if you untick this, the menubar is only visible on your main desktop and
not on the second/third/... screen

hope that helps.

cheers, peter