[PD] loading Gem under Windows msys2 build

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 18:47:07 CEST 2016

Hi list,I've got Gem running under the GUI port of Pd-l2ork on Windows XP.  Both
Gem and Pd were built using msys2.
However, when loading Gem I get errors like the following to stderr:
dylib loading file 'gem_fileAVI.dll'!GemDylib failed: #126: The specified module could not be found.
I also see this on the console:"please manually add 'blah/blah/blah/extra/gem' to your search path!
gem_fileAVI.dll is in the same extra/Gem folder as Gem.dll.
Shouldn't Windows search by default for library dependencies in the same
directory as the library itself?Does "add manually" mean to add the search path to Pd?
Details:Windows XPcompiled using msys2Pd and Gem 32 bit binariesGem version 0.93.git 374f713
-Jonathan